Forex option expiries for the 10am New York cut 17 May
Forex option expiries for the 10am NY (14.00 GMT) cut 17 May
- EURUSD: 1.0965 (EUR 650m) 1.1000 (1bln ) 1.1030-35 (898m) 1.1100 (1.2bln) 1.1275 (438m)
- USDJPY: 112.90-00 (USD 635m) 113.50 (297m) 114.00 (231m)
- EURGBP: 0.8435 (224m) 0.8630 (220m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7300 (AUD 412m) 0.7400 (461m) 0.7430-40 (667m) 0.7470 (257m)
- USDCAD: 1.3600 (USD 1.2bln) 1.3800 (980m)
- EURJPY: 123.50 (EUR 266m)
- NZDUSD: 0.7000 (NZD 248m)
EURUSD has large contracts rolling off tomorrow up here too which also might help cap further rallies.
AUDUSD contracts today helping to cap range currently.
Remember that these are "vanilla" options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT on the day even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here.