Forex option expiries for the 10am New York cut 19 May
Forex option expiries for the 10am NY (14.00 GMT) cut 19 May
- EURUSD: 1.1000 (EUR 1.2bln) 1.1050 (560m) 1.1100-10 (3.2bln) 1.1150 (437m) 1.1170 (470m) 1.1200 (682m)
- USDJPY: 111.00 (USD 327m) 111.30 (290m) 111.70 (215m) 112.50 (751m) 113.00 (622m)
- GBPUSD: 1.2890-1.2900 (GBP 476m)
- EURGBP: 0.8680 (EUR 180m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7400 (AUD 413m)
- USDCAD: 1.13430 (USD 250m) 1.3480 (680m) 1.3570 (348m) 1.3600 (220m) 1.3650 (650m) 1.3670 (435m)
Large EURUSD 1.1100 interest which I highlighted in my weekly post on Monday has grown considerably (from 1.1bln) and that will help explain added dip demand.
Remember that these are "vanilla" options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT on the day even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here.